Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Feb. 26 First Presentation: Northside Community Council

Ali Calis and Lew Ross (me) got to do a quick little plug for our upcoming presentation to the Council. We'll have the whole 5 minute dealio next month. Needless to say, we were hard-pressed to match the breakneck speed of business there, but everyone was pretty kind with us new guys.

Ali and I will both join the council next month. 3rd Mondays.

It was really interesting that a local Scout troop was there--my son's. We didn't know, and he didn't go, but they are totally behind it. In fact, when their campout was cancelled, I took a couple of them to Ollies, in Northern Kentucky.

That meeting was on Feb. 26th.

2 comments:

  1. Ali, Lew - great pitch at the Northside meeting last night! I'd like to invite you to the next meeting of the Clifton Heights Improvement Association (http://chia.cliftonheights.org).

    Please e-mail me at peterk@fuse.net if you're interested.

    Great idea - thanks guys!

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Peter! You bet We're interested! The more we can do to raise awareness of the centrality of Skateboarding in American Culture, the better.

    I'll email you right away.

    ReplyDelete